Oil and Gas Investor and Hart Energy announced on Dec. 8 its annual “25 Influential Women in Energy” honorees for 2023. These distinguished executives and their accomplishments will be celebrated at the sixth annual Women in Energy luncheon on Feb. 7, 2023, at the Hilton Americas-Houston in downtown Houston.
The 25 Influential Women in Energy program honors professional women who have excelled in every sector of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, acquisitions and divestitures, oilfield services, midstream, finance, ESG and the energy transition. This blue-ribbon award program has honored more than 125 of the top executives and leaders in the industry since its inception.
This year’s honorees represent companies such as Antero Resources, Continental Resources, Deloitte, Exxon Mobil, Equinor, KPMG, SLB and Tailwater Capital, among others.
The 2023 honorees are:
- Barbara Baumann, Chair, Devon Energy Corp.
- Serena Buck, Vice President of Land, Ascent Resources
- Le’Ann Pembroke Callihan, Vice President, American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)/NAPE
- Carrie Carson, Director, Commercial Development, Oxy Low Carbon Ventures
- Keila Aires Diamond, Managing Director and Head of ESG, Quantum Energy Partners
- Marianella Foschi, CFO, Civitas Resources
- Deborah Gholson, Gas Development Services Advisor, Berkshire Hathaway Energy GT&S
- Stephanie Hertzog, CEO Energy & Resources North America, Sodexo
- Jen Hornemann, Ph.D., PE, Vice President Production, Antero Resources
- Naana Danquah Jefferson, General Counsel Americas Land, SLB
- Alisa Lukash, Vice President, Head of Climate Policy Research, Rystad Energy
- Sarah Magruder, President & CEO, Owner/Founder, Savvy Oil & Gas Consulting
- Jill McMillan-Melott, Managing Director, Tailwater Capital LLC
- Tania Ortiz Mena, Group President, Clean Power and Energy Networks, Sempra Infrastructure
- Carmen Millet, Head of U.S. Energy, Natural Resources and Chemicals Industry Marketing, KPMG
- Diane Montgomery, Vice President, Corporate Finance and Treasurer, Continental Resources
- Yuliya Olsen, Manager – North America Oil & Gas Practice, McKinsey & Co.
- Alina Parast, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, ChampionX
- Heetal Patel, Senior Project Manager, Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Megan Pearl, Vice President of Technology, Locus Bio-Energy Solutions
- Kathryn Roark, Vice President of Diversity & ESG, Patterson-UTI Energy
- Allison Sandlin, U.S. Onshore Non-Operated Asset Manager, Equinor
- Rachel Schelble, Ph.D., Head of Corporate Carbon Management and Infrastructure, Wood Mackenzie
- Sweta C. Sethna, Chief Counsel, Energy Transfer LP
- Teresa Thomas, Partner, US Energy and Chemicals Advisory Leader, Deloitte
Prior to the event, several of the honorees will participate in a series of online roundtables that will be available at HartEnergy.com beginning in mid-January. Profiles of the honorees will also be available at HartEnergyConferences.com.
Additional information and registration for the luncheon are available here. Further announcements on the speakers and agenda will be forthcoming.
2023-02-02 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Kathryn Roark, vice president of diversity and ESG at Patterson-UTI.
2023-02-02 - Lola Oyewole, Aaron Wimberly and Clayton McGratty will join Aethon Energy’s executive team as the company looks to expand footprint in the Haynesville Shale.
2023-02-02 - The British company's record earnings, which more than doubled from a year earlier, mirror those reported by U.S. rivals earlier this week and are certain to intensify pressure on governments to further raise taxes on the sector.
2023-02-02 - Devon Energy’s chief executive revealed the formula that made the firm’s merger with WPX Energy work.
2023-02-01 - Magnolia Oil and Gas Corp.’s shareholder distribution increase reflects the company’s efforts to maximize shareholder returns.