Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-14 - The Port Arthur LNG agreement with Sempra positions ConocoPhillips as among the largest natural gas producers in the U.S., said CEO Ryan Lance, who added ConocoPhillips is also interested in expanding its LNG presence.
2022-05-31 - European users are grabbing floating storage and regasification units needed to convert LNG to gas, leaving little left for Australian import projects that aim to fill an expected gas supply gap from 2024.
2022-06-10 - Following the shutdown of two LNG tanks after finding a leak in 2018, Cheniere Energy has been allowed to return one of those storage tanks to service at Louisiana's Sabine Pass LNG export plant.
2022-06-14 - The fire that knocked out the Freeport LNG gas-processing and export terminal has not affected the increase in spot rates, he said. The plant is out of operation through at least month’s end.
2022-08-18 - Comprised of workers from the Australian Worker's Union and the Maritime Union of Australia, the Offshore Alliance stated that it would "extend industrial action for as long as it took" to reach an agreement with Shell.