Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The world’s first eighth-generation drillship, the Deepwater Atlas, is expected to begin operations at the Shenandoah project in the Gulf of Mexico later this year, according to a Transocean release.
2022-06-02 - Chevron awarded Subsea 7 a contract for the development of the offshore Ballymore project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, expected to be executed in 2023.
2022-06-06 - While producers continue facing inflation and supply chain woes, the Permian Basin is on track to account for significant production growth.
2022-05-04 - Reaching decarbonization goals involves internal discussions over the best technologies to implement for projects that, offshore, may not see first oil for five years, says Petrobras’ João Henrique Rittershaussen during an OTC panel discussion.
2022-06-02 - Higher gas production could spur an increase in exports, however, higher LNG exports aren’t likely to flow just yet from Trinidad until a decision is taken regarding the restructuring of the Atlantic LNG complex.