Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-05-05 - The Houston-based company's adjusted earnings rose to $4.29 billion, beating Wall Street estimates.
2022-05-09 - The $300 million commitment announced May 3 is the fourth EnCap Flatrock growth equity commitment to Rangeland Energy companies, bringing the total to $900 million since Rangeland’s formation.
2022-04-11 - Price volatility induced by the war in Ukraine should ease eventually, but DUCs will be plentiful this year and the era of endless production growth and low costs is likely over, says BTU Analytics.