Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-04-11 - INEOS will develop a test shale gas site in the U.K. to show the British government that fracking is a safe and local alternative to importing gas from Russia.
2022-04-12 - In the three-year pilot stage, Chevron plans to invest $65.7 million to drill, complete and commission five horizontal wells in the Vaca Muerta Shale formation. In addition, the oil major will invest $13 million in infrastructure.
2022-04-14 - SilverBow Resources acquires liquids-weighed assets in western Eagle Ford through the acquisitions of Sundance Energy and SandPoint Resources that meaningfully increase SilverBow’s size and scale.
2022-04-14 - Analysts said the industry must drill new wells going forward because the number of DUCs available was dropping fast. That drilling increase was likely already coming, at least in the nation’s biggest oil shale basin, the Permian Basin.