Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-06-14 - Harold Hamm, an industry icon who helped lead the charge to lift America’s 40-year-old ban on U.S. crude oil exports, founded Continental Resources in 1967 at the age of 21.
2022-05-19 - The $7 billion “merger of equals transaction” of Centennial Resource Developement and Colgate Energy will create the largest pure-play E&P company in the Delaware Basin of the Permian.
2022-04-27 - The Hannathon acquisition adds roughly 18,600 net acres largely contiguous to the company’s existing Signal Peak position in the Permian Basin where Chairman and CEO Jack Hightower said HighPeak began its strategic expansion last August.
2022-05-16 - Grey Rock will contribute oil and gas assets in the Permian Basin, Bakken, Eagle Ford Shale, D-J Basin and Haynesville Shale plays to form Granite Ridge Resources.