Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-01 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including company updates from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-06-16 - Transitional Energy’s geothermal technology was used to harvest heat from produced water at a Nevada oil field to generate electricity, CEO Salina Derichsweiler told Hart Energy.
2022-05-31 - Here’s how the oil and gas industry is poised to leverage its expertise to help achieve net-zero goals.
2022-07-21 - A Houston-based company is gearing up for a field trial in the Permian Basin to prove technology that aims to produce hydrogen biologically found in the oil reservoirs.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.