Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-14 - The LNG Allies and EQT Corp. hosted a tour to give global energy trade officials a close-up look at how U.S. LNG is tackling emissions and producing some of the cleanest product in the world. Hart Energy went along for the ride.
2022-04-12 - “I think it’s extremely cowboy-ish ... by doing an outright sale, purely thinking like a trader, if I did that I would get fired. Nobody knows which way the oil price will go,” said Ilia Bouchouev, partner at Pentathlon Investments and adjunct professor at NYU.
2022-04-13 - “Now is the time to accelerate the transition to an independent and a clean energy future. President Putin cannot control the power of the wind or the sun,” U.S. climate envoy John Kerry said in the opening speech to the Our Oceans conference.
2022-04-14 - Russia launched pipeline gas supplies to China in the end of 2019 and in February agreed a 30-year contract via a new pipeline, yet to be built, with plans to settle sales in euros.
2022-04-14 - The deal also comes as the economics of moving Middle East crude to the U.S., the world’s No. 2 crude importer, have become attractive, traders said.