Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-04-13 - The first quarter saw announced transaction values of about $14 billion marking the strongest start in the E&P sector in five years, Enverus said
2022-05-19 - The flight of capital from the E&P space is among the limiting factors keeping the U.S. from responding to the growing global demand for crude and natural gas, VTX Energy CEO Gene Shepherd told DUG Permian and Eagle Ford attendees.
2022-04-27 - The recent swirl of deals in and around the Haynesville Shale hasn’t exactly been a surprise to Rockcliff Energy where Christopher Simon serves as vice president of business development.
2022-05-23 - Analysts consider the deal, which addresses Centennial’s inventory concerns while also sparing Colgate Energy from a potentially uphill IPO climb, as a sign of things to come in the Permian Basin.