Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-08 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including a $170 million Williston Basin bolt-on and Intrepid-backed Rio Grande E&P finds an exit.
2022-06-09 - Italian oil and gas company Eni and Norwegian investment firm HitecVision sold a collective 5% stake in Vaar Energi, a Norwegian oil firm, for 40.2 Norwegian crowns per share.
2022-08-03 - Rimrock Resource Partners LLC and Cornerstone Petroleum Midcon LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the for sale of certain operated and nonoperated properties in the Midcontinent.
2022-08-02 - Bissell Oil was retained by Energy Advisors Group (EAG) to source capital for the development of their Green River vertical development prospect located in Summit and Daggett Counties, Utah.
2022-08-02 - Sabine Oil and Gas Corp., as trustee for the Forest Oil Corp. Pension Trust, retained EnergyNet for the sale property package in Upton County, Texas, through an auction closing Aug. 16.