Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Sabine Oil and Gas Upton County, Texas property package plus a KONA Oil & Gas nonoperated multibasin opportunity concentrated in top resource plays throughout the Lower 48.
2022-06-09 - Italian oil and gas company Eni and Norwegian investment firm HitecVision sold a collective 5% stake in Vaar Energi, a Norwegian oil firm, for 40.2 Norwegian crowns per share.
2022-06-10 - EOG Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Wolfcamp Shale assets located in the Permian Basin in Loving County, Texas.
2022-06-10 - Ballantyne Oil LLC retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC to divest certain operated working interest assets within the Williston Basin in Bottineau County, North Dakota.
2022-06-29 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including another acquisition by Earthstone Energy for the Permian Basin New Mexico assets of Titus Oil & Gas for $627 million.