Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Stratas Advisors expects oil prices will rebound from the current level and, for the most part, remain throughout the third quarter within the channel between $100 and $120. Here’s why.
2022-06-08 - The EIA said natural gas’ share of power generation will hold at 37% in 2022, the same as 2021, then slide to 36% in 2023. Coal’s share will drop from 23% in 2021 to 21% in 2022 and 20% in 2023 as renewable output rises.
2022-05-26 - Record production cuts by OPEC+ are set to be fully unwound by the end of September but the group’s oil output has been falling sharply in reality as sanctions and buyer reluctance hit Russian output, and Nigeria and Angola pump well below target.
2022-06-15 - “Freeport’s outages will place a ceiling on demand, providing additional power behind expected storage injections in the near term,” analysts at Gelber & Associates said.
2022-06-15 - At its last meeting on June 2, OPEC+ brought forward oil production rises to offset Russian losses and smooth the way for a visit to Saudi Arabia by U.S. President Joe Biden.