Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-02 - David Inchausti will resign from the vice president and controller position effective Feb. 28, 2023. He is expected to retire from the company in April 2023 after 35 years of service.
2022-07-13 - Former Ernst & Young partner and industry veteran Deborah Byers joined Excelerate Energy's board of directors and will serve as chairperson of the audit committee.
2022-08-01 - NCS Multistage Holdings CFO Ryan Hummer will succeed Robert Nipper as CEO, who helped found the company in 2006.
2022-06-10 - Oil prices sank along with Wall Street stocks after news that U.S. consumer prices accelerated in May. Gasoline prices have hit a record high and the cost of food has soared, leading to the largest annual increase in about 40 years
2022-06-21 - High fuel prices have been “a substantial burden on American households,” U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said. A fuel tax holiday that temporarily eliminates such taxes, “while not perfect, it is something that should be under consideration.”