This month’s Midstream Connect offers a sampling of the speakers at the 2018 Midstream Texas Conference in Midland.
You can find the full videos of the featured speakers—Robert Bourne of Apache Corp.; legal roundtable panelists Ben Rhem of Jackson Walker, Jason Fleischer of Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher, and Joseph Dancy of the University of Oklahoma; and economist Laura D. Speake of Caterpillar on the video section of the UGCenter.com website.
Other coverage from Midstream Texas:
- Article: Don’t Worry, Texas Will Still Be Energy Friendly
- Video: Midstream Texas: Water, Takeaway Concerns; Activity Sets Positive Tone
- Video: HEADLINES: EnLink Exec On Devon Deal, Working With GIP
- Video: Panel: Mexico Plays Catch-Up, Allan Roach, Brandon Seale, Michael Moss
- Article: Mexico-US Border: Pipelines Run Through It
- Video: Management Spotlight: Transforming Your Business In A Dynamic Market, Cynthia Jaggi, EnLink Midstream
- Video: Technology Spotlight: Saving Dollars Makes Sense, Carlos Conerly, Linde Engineering North America
- Article: Linde’s Technology Helps Turn Trash Into Treasure
- Video: Water Roundtable: Midstream’s Rising Tide, John Durand, David Finan, Porter Bennett
- Article: Water’s Weighty In The Midstream
- Video: Spotlight: Where Are The Exports Going?, Greg Haas, Director, Integrated Energy, Stratas Advisors
- Video: Finance Roundtable: Wheeling & Dealing, J. Zachary Kayem, Jim Benson, Ethan Bellamy
- Video: Spotlight: Terminal Turnaround, Blake Trahan, Vice President, Houston Fuel Oil Terminal Co. SemGroup
- Video: Panel: Where Is It All Going? Ken Snyder, Frontier Energy Services LLC, Marcus Mendoza, Catalyst Midstream Partners
A&D Minute: International Deals Steal the Spotlight [WATCH]
2023-03-15 - Also in this week's A&D Minute: Equinor acquires Suncor's U.K. business for $850 million and Bayou Bend CCS project expands CO2 storage capacity in the Texas Gulf Coast.
Corteva, Bunge, Chevron to Produce Winter Canola for Lower-carbon Renewable Fuels
2023-03-14 - The winter canola hybrids from Corteva Agriscience will increase the availability of vegetable feedstock in the U.S. renewable fuels market and provide farmers with another avenue for revenue.
US Clean Energy Launches Clean Energy Platform, Adds US Solar to Portfolio
2023-03-10 - US Clean Energy said it plans to support the energy transition through investments, joint ventures and acquisitions, including an unspecified transaction to add US Solar as its first operating business.
Wien Energie, OMV to Joint Develop Geothermal Energy in Vienna Basin
2023-03-09 - Wien Energie and OMV are partnering in a joint venture to explore deep geothermal energy opportunities, in line with the companies’ separate carbon neutrality goals.