This month’s Midstream Connect offers a sampling of the speakers at the 2018 Midstream Texas Conference in Midland.
You can find the full videos of the featured speakers—Robert Bourne of Apache Corp.; legal roundtable panelists Ben Rhem of Jackson Walker, Jason Fleischer of Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher, and Joseph Dancy of the University of Oklahoma; and economist Laura D. Speake of Caterpillar on the video section of the UGCenter.com website.
Other coverage from Midstream Texas:
- Article: Don’t Worry, Texas Will Still Be Energy Friendly
- Video: Midstream Texas: Water, Takeaway Concerns; Activity Sets Positive Tone
- Video: HEADLINES: EnLink Exec On Devon Deal, Working With GIP
- Video: Panel: Mexico Plays Catch-Up, Allan Roach, Brandon Seale, Michael Moss
- Article: Mexico-US Border: Pipelines Run Through It
- Video: Management Spotlight: Transforming Your Business In A Dynamic Market, Cynthia Jaggi, EnLink Midstream
- Video: Technology Spotlight: Saving Dollars Makes Sense, Carlos Conerly, Linde Engineering North America
- Article: Linde’s Technology Helps Turn Trash Into Treasure
- Video: Water Roundtable: Midstream’s Rising Tide, John Durand, David Finan, Porter Bennett
- Article: Water’s Weighty In The Midstream
- Video: Spotlight: Where Are The Exports Going?, Greg Haas, Director, Integrated Energy, Stratas Advisors
- Video: Finance Roundtable: Wheeling & Dealing, J. Zachary Kayem, Jim Benson, Ethan Bellamy
- Video: Spotlight: Terminal Turnaround, Blake Trahan, Vice President, Houston Fuel Oil Terminal Co. SemGroup
- Video: Panel: Where Is It All Going? Ken Snyder, Frontier Energy Services LLC, Marcus Mendoza, Catalyst Midstream Partners
With enormous new-well results, this producer is pushing the EURs to new highs. Learn how it’s turning prime acreage, lateral length, sand and water into ever-greater IRRs.
In just a few years, this producer and shipper has made a market of getting stranded-gas resources to eager buyers. And the eager buyers of its oncoming LNG exports? They are aplenty.
Speakers at DUG Permian stress how connecting the mighty basin to the Gulf Coast is a path to profitability.