Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Organization’s leader, Paul Ulrich of Jonah Energy, describes for DUG attendees the benefits of advocating for the oil and gas industry and devising solutions, rather than grousing about sage grouse regulations.
2022-04-21 - A sharp uptick in Permian Basin permitting indicates that operators are ready to ramp up drilling activity.
2022-04-28 - U.S. oilfield service firm Patterson-UTI Energy said it is seeing significant price increases for both drilling and hydraulic fracturing and rival contract driller Helmerich & Payne said it was contracting some rigs around $30,000 per day.
2022-04-28 - The unusual cold blocked roads with snow, caused heavy ice accumulation and resulted in power outages, said Katie Haarsager, spokesperson for the North Dakota Oil and Gas Division, on April 27.
2022-06-30 - Ranger Oil added three “bolt-on” acquisitions in the Eagle Ford Shale, bringing the total of all-cash transactions signed in the second quarter to six worth a combined $110 million.