Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.
2022-04-26 - “A” grade was awarded by independent certifier after reviewing Exxon's methane emission management programs.
2022-05-25 - Development plans are underway for the Panola Facility, which Milestone said will provide Haynesville Shale operators with an efficient and environmentally sustainable option for disposing of their non-hazardous waste streams.
2022-04-20 - Summit’s project, backed by Continental Resources, is meant to capture millions of tons of CO₂ from 32 Midwest ethanol plants and pipe it nearly 2,000 miles to an underground storage site in North Dakota.
2022-05-19 - Denbury Carbon Solutions will transport and store CO2 captured from Canadian fertilizer company Nutrien Ltd.'s Geismar, La.-based clean ammonia project under a new term-sheet agreement.