Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-01 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including company updates from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-07-21 - A Houston-based company is gearing up for a field trial in the Permian Basin to prove technology that aims to produce hydrogen biologically found in the oil reservoirs.
2022-07-22 - Takeaway constraints for natural gas limit growth opportunities for U.S. shale producers. Here’s a natural gas update featured in the upcoming Hydraulic Fracturing special report.
2022-07-12 - The U.S. hydraulic fracturing sector continues to push the pace, paving the way for greener solutions for shale oil and gas producers.
2022-07-11 - Upstream companies working to boost oil and gas production responsibly and affordably are being aided by groundbreaking new products that are reimagining the future of supply.