The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks Energy Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
White Rock Oil & Gas LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of a majority operated working interest portfolio located across five regions of the lower 48—the Permian Basin, Ark-La-Tex, Rockies, Mid-Continent and Michigan. Current net production of 2,263 Boe/d is supported by a shallow base decline of 6% and a strong weighting towards liquids (72%).
- Large, scalable operated platform
- 32% Permian (CBP) | 30% Rockies | 27% Ark-La-Tex | 7% Mid-Con | 4% Michigan
- PDP PV10: $125 MM | NTM PDP cash flow: $26 MM | Net Production (PDP): 2,263 Boepd
- Commodity Mix: 72% liquids
- Long-lived production base / Strong, stable cash flow
- 6% PDP decline (predominantly vertical production)
- Sandbox of upside opportunities in each region
- Vertical & horizontal new drills, refracs/recompletions, waterflood optimizations/implementations, RTPs, and operational enhancements
- 100% HBP asset provides development timing flexibility
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 24, 2023. For additional information, please visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or email B.J. Brandenberger, partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-12-11 - Hess Corp.'s dividend will be payable Dec. 29 to shareholders of record by Dec. 18
2023-12-11 - Tellurian Inc.’s board of directors named Martin Houston as the company’s chairman of the board to replace Charif Souki, who was terminated "without cause."
2023-12-08 - California major Chevron Corp. is setting aside $6.5 billion to develop its U.S. shale portfolio next year, with the bulk of the spend allocated in the Permian Basin.
2023-12-07 - Talos Energy’s appointment of Spath succeeds Bob Abendschein as executive vice president.
2023-12-05 - Alexander J. Reyes, CNX Resources Corp.'s former executive vice president of general counsel and corporate secretary, is leaving CNX after 16 years.