The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Reserve Oil & Gas Inc. et al retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 188-well package in West Virginia through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 6.
The property, Lot# 97015, includes operations, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest plus HBP leasehold acreage and midstream pipelines in Calhoun, Kanawha and Roane counties in West Virginia.
- Operated Working Interest in 188 Wells:
- Average Working Interest ~60.38% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~49.87%
- An Additional ORRI in 153 Wells
- An Additional Royalty Interest in 41 Wells
- Six-month Average Net Cash Flow: $279,003/Month
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 2,405 Mcf/d
- Six-month Average Net Production: 1,270 Mcf/d
- 13,499.97 Net HBP Leasehold Acres:
- 34 Undeveloped Locations | 1,360.00 Undeveloped Acres on HBP Leases
- ~40 Miles of Gas Gathering/Midstream Pipelines in Kanawha County, W.Va.:
- Operated by United Gas Pipeline (UGP), Ajax Pipeline and Liberty Pipeline
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CDT on Oct. 6. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, executive director of acquisitions and divestments, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-09-28 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Continental Resources North STACK 200-well package in Oklahoma plus Texegy Royalty Austin Chalk minerals for lease in Louisiana.
2022-08-25 - Endeavor Energy Resources LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a well package with operations plus leasehold acreage in the Permian Basin across Chaves, Lea and Roosevelt counties, New Mexico.
2022-09-23 - Continental Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 200-well package of conventional and unconventional assets in Oklahoma’s STACK play within the prolific Anadarko Basin.
2022-09-19 - Cheniere Energy and subsidiaries of Whistler Pipeline will move forward with the construction of a new 43-mile pipeline as part of plans to send more natural gas from the Permian Basin for export as LNG.
2022-09-27 - Texegy Royalty retained Energy Advisors Group to market for lease its 48,000 net-acre Austin Chalk mineral position, which is an eastward extension of the Brookeland Field in Louisiana.