The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group (EAG). All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Energy Advisors Group (EAG) is representing a private company in the sale of its water business necessary for “mission critical completions” and other oilfield service activities in a de-risked portion of the Midland Basin, the firm said.
The area is under active development across four benches with clear visibility, robust economics, and substantial running room. Customers include the most active operators utilizing high-intensity fracs and the business includes over 36,000 dedicated acres, according to EAG.
Gross revenue is forecast at about $15.7 million in 2023 with $3.5 million in cash flow. Aggressive drilling, water recycling/reuse and the purchase of land to reduce royalty burdens could see cash flow grow to over $17 million/year (on revenues of $34.4 million ) in 2026.
- Midland Basin Water Supply for Sale
- Corporate Sale of Profitable Business
- Close to Active Development
- 1 Million Barrels of Water in Multiple Frac Pits
- ~250,000 bbl/d of Water Current Capacity
- Rapid Development Ongoing
- Solid Dedicated Customers
- 36,000+ Acres Exclusive Commitment
- Strong Local Owner/Operator/Office
- System Infrastructure Allows Expansion
- Multiple Upside Opportunities
- Growing to More Than $15 Million Revenue in 2023
Primary Midland Basin Assets:
- Two 500,000-bbl water supply pits
- 250,000 bbl/d water production capacity
- Supplies top operators and includes 36,000 dedicated acres
- 26 miles of lay flat hose
- 10+ miles of poly gathering lines
- 16 roadbores, favorable easements
Secondary Midland Basin Assets:
- 50,000-bbl water pit located just off of Highway 158
- 220+ surface acres with 58 water wells
- 40,000 bbl/day of water production capacity
2022-11-21 - Changing capital cost models make e-frac systems within reach for more operators, according to Baker Hughes’ Steve Goldstein.
2022-11-08 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a commercial discovery offshore Israel and a five-year subsea frame agreement awarded by Petrobras from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-11-01 - Small nodal system provides high-res data with a light footprint and reduced cost, seismic companies Polaris and STRYDE report.
2022-11-21 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including new gas fields going online in Indonesia and elsewhere plus contract announcements for new projects from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-09-29 - Capricorn Energy's merger with NewMed would make it the first Israeli company to own oil and gas assets in neighboring country Egypt.