The following information is provided by Seaport Global Securities LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Seaport Global Securities LLC. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Vinland Energy LLC retained Seaport Global Securities LLC for the sale of its portfolio of producing and midstream assets in the southern Appalachian Basin, located primarily in eastern Kentucky.
The Vinland Kentucky assets represent an opportunity to acquire roughly 15 MMcfe/d of stable, low-decline, liquids-rich production that can be maintained or grown through a highly-efficient capital program, and that is further enhanced by a large, company-owned gas gathering and processing system, according to Seaport.
- Over 142,000 net acres of 100% operated core Appalachian acreage that is 100% HBP
- Current net production of about 15 MMcfe/d with less than a 3% annual decline
- Total proved reserves of 111 Bcfe with a PV-10 of $165 million (PDP PV-10 of $143 million); 10-year forecasted cumulative operating cash flow of $219 million
- Gas gathering and processing system with about 1,500 miles of company-owned and -operated pipeline and three NGL processing plants (total capacity of about 33 MMcf/d)
- Strong Midstream PV-10 contribution of $44 million
- Capital-efficient development plan with 4 WIPs and 20 PUDs reduces decline to nearly zero with minimal capex
- Liquids-rich development locations (62% oil), generate average IRRs of 73%
- Vertical development in the Maxon, Ravencliff and Big Lime formations
Bids are due Sept. 29. A virtual data room is available. For information contact James Libretti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-09-22 - Talos Energy’s acquisition of private operator EnVen Energy grows Talos’ deepwater Gulf of Mexico footprint with the company anticipating subsea tieback opportunities.
2022-09-20 - Equinor establishes ambitious low-carbon goals for its deepwater Bay du Nord development in Atlantic Canada offshore Newfoundland.
2022-09-20 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a new EIS for a project in Australia to contract awards around the globe from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-09-26 - "We would urge increased vigilance, a review of emergency preparedness measures and incident response and information sharing," Norway's Petroleum Safety Authority warned in a letter to operators about unidentified drones flying over Norwegian oil and gas platforms.
2022-07-26 - Schlumberger's Subsea Integration Alliance will provide deepwater E&P company Kosmos Energy with a subsea multiphase boosting system, topside equipment and a 16-mile integrated power and control unbilical.