The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Vaquero Big Horn LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of operated properties in the Big Horn Basin in Wyoming.
- 100% operated and 100% HBP assets with high ownership interests
- Net Production: 829 bbl/d of oil
- Long-lived reserves with a historical annual decline of 3%
- PDP PV-10: $61 million | Next 12-month cash flow: $14 million
- 30-month (hedgeable) cumulative net cash flow: $56 million (June 2022 - December 2024)
- Upsides include operational projects and multiple RTPs at current commodity prices
Bids are due at noon CST on June 10. The transaction effective date is June 1.
2022-05-17 - The Biden administration mistakenly believes that the shale industry can "just run out, set up a bunch of rigs and grow production over night,” said Steve Green, president of Chevron's North America E&P division, speaking at Hart Energy's DUG Permian and Eagle Ford conference.
2022-04-26 - The EU also plans cut its growth estimates for 2022 from a previous target of 4%.
2022-05-06 - The move follows similar targets from rival bank Citigroup in achieving an overall goal of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
2022-04-29 - The NOPEC bill gives the option to the U.S. Attorney General to sue oil-producing countries, such as those in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, under anti-trust laws.
2022-03-15 - President blames fossil fuel industry for dooming nomination on climate policy concerns.