The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Unit Petroleum Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale / Woodbine assets through an auction closing Sept. 2.
The offering includes overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in a 57 well package in various parishes and counties across Louisiana and Texas.
- ORRI in 57 Wells (46 Properties):
- 12.00% to 0.000536% ORRI
- 38 Producing Properties | One Active Injection Well | Seven Non-Producing Properties
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,408 bbl/d of Oil and 1,313 Mcf/d of Gas
- Nine-month Average Net Income: $7,127 per Month
- Select Operators include Daylight Petroleum LLC, Hawkwood Energy Operating LLC, Hilcorp Energy Co., Mewbourne Oil Co. and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due at 2:55 p.m. CDT on Sept. 2. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Technip Energies and Saulsbury Industries will provide engineering, procurement and construction services for Exxon Mobil's Wyoming facility to increase carbon capture capacity and CO2 transportation pipeline.
Worley has been awarded an early engineering services contract by Shell to support the development of a new 200 megawatt electrolysis-based hydrogen plant, the company said on June 2.
This hub will be composed of facilities that produce, store, transport and consume clean hydrogen. It will be connected by pipeline to other clean hydrogen hubs being developed throughout North America.