The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Unbridled Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Delaware Basin non-producing leasehold in New Mexico’s Eddy County through an auction closing March 17.
- 1,230.30 Net Federal Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 10-Year Leases Expiring June 1, 2026
- 17 Offset Rigs
- 1,750 Offset Permits
- 242 Active | 293 Drilling/Drilled/DUC | 35 Completed | 1,180 Permitted
- 7,602 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Apache Corp., Chevron USA Inc., Cimarex Energy Co., Devon Energy Production Co. LP and OXY USA Inc.
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CST March 17. For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The biggest increase is set to come from the Permian Basin, where oil output is expected to reach its highest since April 2020, the EIA said in a monthly forecast.
The Scoop and Stack plays are still in the money but only with improved well spacing and effective management of frac-driven interactions.
The latest discovery was made by the Mako-1 well drilled about 10 km southeast of the Liza Field.