The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Starboard Permian Resources LLC and Max Permian LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain leasehold in New Mexico’s Lea County within the Northern Delaware Basin.
- 599 net acres in the Northern Delaware Basin
- No near-term expirations (June 2023 earliest expiration)
- 12 existing APDs in place
- 7 active rigs running immediately offset position
- Opportunity for operational control in certain DSUs
- 42 quantified drilling locations
- Average IRR per well: 55%
- Average EUR per well: 1.3 MMboe (83% oil)
Bids are due April 29. The transaction is expected to have a May 1 effective date.
Mallard Exploration has exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to solicit partnerships for certain operated producing, drilled uncompleted and/or development working interest assets in the Denver-Julesburg Basin of rural Weld County in Colorado.
Slash Exploration LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin opportunity in New Mexico’s Eddy County through a sealed-bid offering closing April 14.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.