The following information is provided by Opportune Partners LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Opportune. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Scout Energy Partners has retained Opportune Partners LLC for the sale of certain oil and gas assets in the Barnett shale. The opportunity includes 468 gross operated PDPs yielding net production of 31.3 MMcfe/d (53% liquids) across approximately 100,000 contiguous net acres.
- Net prod. of 31.3 MMcfe/d (53% liquids, 97% operated), from 468 gross operated PDPs, and a PV10 of $99.9MM
- Shallow NTM decline of 12%; NTM PDP EBITDA of $21.6MM will help fund future development
- Clearly identified artificial lift and produced water optimization that add significant value as wells mature
- ~100,000 contiguous net acres with high average WI and NRIs of 95% and 75%, respectively
- Fully HBP acreage grants the ability to control pace of development
- Less than 9% of acreage in a high-density population area
- Existing infrastructure with capacity enables growth
- Undercapitalized asset has preserved upside since initial acquisitions in 2018
- No Scout drilling or refrac activity – direct offset activity points to quality return
- 23 modeled operated locations with IRRs up to ~80% at current strip
- 147 horizontal wells identified as refrac candidates
- Self-funding development plan generates ~$112MM in FCF over the next five years
Bids are due at 12:00 p.m. CST on March 2. The Virtual Data Room will be available beginning Jan. 19, with data presentations beginning Jan. 27 (virtual or in-person options available). Send executed confidentiality agreement and any Q&A regarding the properties to ProjectLucchese@opportune.com.
U.S. Energy Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-05-09 - The dividend of $0.0225 per share will be payable on May 30.
Ranger Oil Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-05-05 - Dividend will be payable on May 30 to shareholders on record as of May 22.
EQT Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-20 - EQT Corp.'s board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share, to be paid out on June 1.
DT Midstream Announces Quarterly Dividend
2023-05-08 - DT Midstream’s board of directors declared a $0.69 per share quarterly dividend on its common stock.
Targa Appoints Joel Thomas to SVP Finance, Treasurer
2023-04-17 - Midstream company Targa Resources appointed Thomas to senior vice president of finance and treasurer.