The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An undisclosed seller retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of SCOOP/STACK non-operated production, leasehold and minerals assets in Blaine, Kingfisher and Canadian counties, Oklahoma. The position includes 8,900 net leasehold acres with over 35 active rigs drilling in the basin.
- December 2022 PDP net cashflow of $2.3 million and 2,281 boe/d (50% liquids)
- Over 8,900 net leasehold acres and 192 net royalty acres in Mississippian and Woodford formations
- Production from seven new DUCs adding 192 net boe/d and $242,000/month by Q1 2023
- Eight additional 2-mile, Tier 1 locations permitted on the position. Seven expected online in Q1 2023, adding 417 net boe/d and $622,000/month by March
- Tier 1 well performance in Meramec/Osage and Woodford formations
- Devon, Continental, BCE-Mach, Ovintiv and Canvas with rigs on or adjacent to the position. Over 35 active rigs drilling in the basin.
- 92 low-risk, “line-of-sight” PUDs add 1.2 MMbbl net oil reserves and 14.4 Bcf gas. Hundreds of additional drilling locations available.
Bids are due on Jan. 17, 2023. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Dec. 1, 2022 and closing date of April 3, 2023.
2023-07-25 - Frac design, refrac liner testing and a waterless frac gun are among deep diagnostics in the queue in the quest to recover more oil from shale rock.
2023-07-12 - Digitization, electrification and refined chemistry shape the future of hydraulic fracturing.
2023-08-28 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including an FLNG design and engineering contract and new seismic offerings.
2023-07-10 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including progress redeveloping the Tyra Field and new contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2023-09-11 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including an update on the Anning and Somerville project offshore the U.K. and new contract awards.