The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Samson Oil and Gas USA Inc. is offering for sale producing properties in Montana and North Dakota in the Williston Basin. The company has retained BOK Financial Securities as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- 49 producing wells targeting various conventional targets including the Ratcliffe, Mission Canyon, and Red River intervals
- PDP PV-10: $27.1 million
- Net production: 500 bbl oil/d (98% operated)
- Current cash flow: $624,000/month (September – November 2021 average)
- Future 12-month (F12M) net PDP cash flow: $8.0 million
- 2012 – 2021 annual oil decline: 4.5%
- Inventory of return-to-production wells along with vertical Red River PUDs and horizontal Ratcliffe PUDs
- Jan. 18 – Virtual Data Room Open
- Feb. 17 – Offers Due
2022-05-24 - The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court said Attorney General Maura Healey could pursue what Exxon Mobil called a politically-motivated case that it claimed violated a state law protecting defendants from lawsuits designed to silence them.
2022-05-24 - Daniel Kohl joins Opportune Partners with over a decade of energy industry experience, most recently as head of A&D advisory at UBS, where he managed and directed all A&D and technical advisory efforts for the energy investment bank.
2022-05-24 - As with Shell, shareholders in BP Plc backed their company’s climate strategy, while fewer investors than last year supported the Follow This resolution.
2022-05-24 - Washington last week gave Chevron what it called a “narrow” authorization to engage in talks with Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro’s government on future activities.
2022-05-24 - Siemens Energy, which on May 21 announced a 4.05 billion-euro (US$4.32 billion) bid for the remaining stake in wind turbine unit Siemens Gamesa, said no layoffs were planned as part of the move.