The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sage Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Barnett Shale opportunity in North Texas across Hood and Parker counties through a sealed-bid offering closing Dec. 1.
The offering comprises a 38-well package and one salt-water disposal well including operations and nonoperated working interest plus leasehold acreage.
- Operated Working Interest in 34 Wells:
- ~93.80% Average Working Interest / ~69.88% Average Net Revenue Interest
- 24 Producing Wells | One Saltwater Disposal Well| Eight Non-Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Five Producing Wells:
- 35.981981% Working Interest / 26.676359% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: Diversified Production LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 4,208 Mcf/d of gas and 8 bbl/d of oil
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $248,954/Month
- 2,146.9118 Net Leasehold Acres:
- 2,010.2518 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 136.66 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST on Dec. 1. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-11-22 - The British company’s U.S. boss Dave Lawler says Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act has put the oil major’s green plans on “steroids.”
2022-11-02 - Even with global efforts to address climate change and reduce emissions that include trillions of dollars of investment, the planet is on course to warm by 2.2 C by the year 2100, the latest “Energy Transition Outlook” from DNV reveals.
2022-11-09 - CEOs from NextEra Energy Resources, Shell USA and LanzaTech discuss what it takes to transform the energy sector.
2022-11-04 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including plans for new EV battery manufacturing facilities in the U.S. in Oklahoma and Kansas.
2022-11-18 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including more partnerships focused on hydrogen and a geothermal agreement by SLB.