The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated properties in East Texas.
- Opportunity to acquire a diversified asset base in East Texas
- Wellbore-only assignments
- One saltwater disposal well and midstream gathering system (38 miles) included in sale
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $1.6 million
- Net production: 3.8 MMcfe/d (79% Gas)
- PDP PV-10: $5.8 million
- Upside development potential: 58 behind pipe recomplete opportunities and 18 workovers (Total PV-10: $14 million)
Bids are due Oct. 6. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Dec. 1.
For the month, drillers added 13 rigs, putting the count up for a 14th month in a row for the first time since July 2017, as rising oil prices have prompted drillers to return to the wellpad.
Spraberry Field producers in the Midland Basin announced by Headington Energy plus Chesapeake Marcellus Shale completions in Pennsylvania’s Wyoming County and another Exxon Mobil Guyana discovery top this week’s oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world.
How an AI technology reduced site visits, operating costs and carbon emissions while increasing efficiencies and safety for an E&P operator.