The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Sabine Oil & Gas Corp. and Sabine East Texas Basin LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 62 well package in East Texas through an auction. The package, Lot# 101422, includes operations plus one nonop well and leasehold acreage in Harrison and Panola counties, Texas.
- Operations in 61 Wells:
- Average Working Interest ~96% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~75%
- Nonoperated Working Interest in the Terrell GU 001 Well:
- ~10% Working Interest and ~8% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: Pedernales Petroleum Op LLC
- Last six-month average:
- Gross production of 1,182 Mcf/d and 6 bbl/d of oil
- Net production of 888 Mcf/d and 4 bbl/d of oil
- Net operating income of $118,842 / month
- Production primarily sourced from East Texas Basin reservoirs – Cotton Valley
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow of $1.7 million
- PDP PV-10 of $6.8 million
- PDP net reserves of 7.5 Bcfe
- Recompletion opportunities for 33 quantified locations targeting Cotton Valley, Pettet and Travis Peak
- ~9,266 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bidding for the package opens at 2:25 p.m. CT on Nov. 9 and closes at 2:25 p.m. CT on Nov. 16.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, executive director of acquisitions and divestments, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-15 - Eversource Energy announced on Sept. 15 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.675 per share.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-11-15 - The dividend will be payable Jan. 15 to shareholders of record Dec. 6.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-11-05 - Enerplus Corp.’s quarterly dividend of US$0.06 per share is payable on Dec. 15.