The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cypress Point Royalties LP and RSM Legacy LP (together “Royalty Clearinghouse”) retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of a diversified mineral and royalty portfolio.
- Unique opportunity to acquire a diversified royalty portfolio across numerous basins in the Lower 48
- Position spans 18 states, 283 counties and >6,500 wells
- Key basins include Permian Basin, Haynesville, Barnett, Eagle Ford, Marcellus/Utica and Bakken
- Strong, predictable cash flow stream
- April 2021 cash flow: $295,000 ($3.5 million annualized)
- Balanced commodity mix: 56% liquids / 44% gas
- Flat to increasing production over the last 50+ years
- Average of 50 completions per year over the last 5 years
Bids are due July 8. The transaction is expected to have a July 1 effective date.
The Canadian LNG industry has been slower than its U.S. counterpart to take advantage of soaring gas demand around the world and build export plants, in part due to securing feedstock supplies for the terminals.
A Stratas Advisors analyst said closure of Enbridge Line 5 would cause a disruption of light crude oil supply to some of Eastern Canada.
The train is one of three included in the first phase of the project, which will enable the export of about 12 million tonnes per annum of LNG.