The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rising Phoenix Royalties is offering for sale a diversified mineral and royalty portfolio across several basins in the continental U.S. The company has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Attractive mineral and royalty portfolio strategically positioned in areas with ongoing serendipitous growth
- Asset anchored by large royalty ownership in the Rockies (Williston, D-J, Wind River), Permian (Midland Basin) and Marcellus / Utica
- Notable commodity diversification: 75% gas | 28% liquids
- Predictable, growing cash flow profile
- August 2022 cash flow: ~$700,000
- Annualized 2022 cash flow: ~$6.7 million
Bids are due Oct. 26. The transaction has an effective date of Oct. 1 and is targeted to close in December.
2022-11-29 - Pilot project shows alternating produced gas with water/surfactant EOR mix boosts production and cuts costs in the Bakken shale.
2022-10-14 - Specifically, in the U.S., the land drilling rig market is currently highly competitive and fragmented, a Westwood analyst said discussing the firm’s world land drilling rig market forecast.
2022-10-06 - Production and price increases will push up revenue by 18%, the Norwegian government predicts.
2022-11-04 - U.S. oil rigs rose to their highest count since March 2020, while gas rigs fell to their lowest count since late July 2022, according to Baker Hughes.
2022-11-11 - According to Baker Hughes, the U.S. oil rig count rose nine to 622 during the week of Nov. 11, while the gas rig count remained steady at 155.