The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rising Phoenix Royalties is offering for sale a diversified mineral and royalty portfolio across several basins in the continental U.S. The company has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Attractive mineral and royalty portfolio strategically positioned in areas with ongoing serendipitous growth
- Asset anchored by large royalty ownership in the Rockies (Williston, D-J, Wind River), Permian (Midland Basin) and Marcellus / Utica
- Notable commodity diversification: 75% gas | 28% liquids
- Predictable, growing cash flow profile
- August 2022 cash flow: ~$700,000
- Annualized 2022 cash flow: ~$6.7 million
Bids are due Oct. 26. The transaction has an effective date of Oct. 1 and is targeted to close in December.
2022-11-29 - Exxon Mobil’s oil output in Equatorial Guinea, a member of OPEC, peaked at more than 300,000 bbl/d eight years ago and has been declining since.
2022-10-18 - "We have discussed and agreed with them everything related to the immediate restitution of operations. But it no longer depends on us. The ball is on the U.S. government's court," Venezuela's oil minister Tareck El Aissami said of potentially relaunching Chevron's Venezuelan operations.
2022-10-06 - Chevron remains committed to Venezuela, the company’s head of international E&P told Hart Energy. This, as a report from the Wall Street Journal points to an easing of U.S. sanctions.
2022-11-30 - "It is a regular practice for Chevron Venezuela leadership to meet with authorized PDVSA and government representatives in relation to the activities that the company is authorized to undertake in the country," Chevron said.
2022-10-21 - Colombia’s President Gustavo Petro reiterates that his country’s oil and gas contracts have not changed amid speculation to the contrary.