The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Ring Energy Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of certain Permian Basin assets located in Culberson and Reeves counties, Texas. The Lot# 104107 package includes 142 wells plus 100% HBP leasehold, including mineral and surface fee acreage.
- Operated Working Interest in 142 Wells:
- Avg. ~98% WI / Avg. ~75% NRI
- Injection/Disposal Permitted Capacity
- Active SWD Wells (4) - 65,000 BWPD
- Active WF Injection Wells (2) - 6,000 BWPD
- Inactive SWD Wells (2) - 45,000 BWPD
- SWD Drilled but not Completed (3) - 45,000 BWPD
- 12-Month Average (December 2021 - November 2022)
- Net Production: 230 BOPD, 302 MCFPD, and 9 BNPD
- Net Income: $294,671/Month
- 18,437 Net Acres Including 1,519 Net Mineral Acres Along with an Additional 1,340 Surface Fee Acres
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due at 4:00 p.m. CDT on March 2.
For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com.
NGP Backs Permian Mineral, Royalty Firm with $100MM Investment
2023-04-24 - NGP is financially backing Wing Resources on a seventh partnership aimed at acquiring oil and gas minerals and royalties in the Permian Basin.
E&P Highlights: March 13, 2023
2023-03-13 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including first gas offshore Egypt and FEED updates in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Matador Declares $0.15 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-20 - Matador Resources’ quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share will be payable on June 1 to shareholders on record as of May 11.
Quantum-backed FireBird II Raises Over $500MM for Permian Deals
2023-04-22 - After FireBird Energy LLC sold to Diamondback for $1.75 billion last year, FireBird II was formed to pursue more deals in the Permian Basin.
Capstone Secures Follow-on Order for Microturbines
2023-03-23 - Horizon Power Systems commissioned two microturbines from Capstone Green Energy to power a remote natural gas compression facility in Wyoming’s Green River Basin.