The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Resource Minerals LLC is offering for sale certain mineral and royalty properties located in the Eagle Ford. The Company has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive advisor in connection with the transaction.
• Eagle Ford mineral and royalty position focused in DeWitt, Karnes and Live Oak counties
- Expansive footprint covering 2,009 NRA across 102 DSUs
• NTM Cash Flow: $5 MM
• Blue-chip operators: ConocoPhillips, Devon, Marathon, EOG, and Murphy anchor the position
• Strong drilling economics and repeatable well results given significant well control (266 producing horizontal wells)
• Development inventory features 17 Permits/PSA wells and ~300 undeveloped locations
• To execute the form CA online: click here to request access to the VDR
• To redline the CA: click here to download the Form CA
- Please send redlined CA to Kirstin Robertson
A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Jason B. Webb at (918) 812-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Crude Stocks Highest Since June 2021 as Fuel Demand Falls: EIA
2023-01-25 - According to the Energy Information Administration, U.S. crude inventories rose to 448.5 MMbbl last week by 533,000 bbl, short of the expected 1 MMbbl increase.
U.S. Natural Gas Futures Plunge to 21-month Low Ahead of Report
2023-01-26 - U.S. natural gas futures plunged about 8% amid a forecast of warmer weather and a federal report expected to show last week's storage withdrawal was much smaller than usual.
US Gas Prices Jump 6% On Higher Demand Forecast
2023-01-12 - The price increase came ahead of a federal report expected to show last week's storage withdrawal was much smaller than usual because the weather then was warmer than normal, keeping heating demand low.
Turkey Postpones Gas Hub Summit to March 22 After Earthquake
2023-02-10 - The postponement comes after a recent major earthquake hit Turkey's southeastern region.
What's Affecting Oil Prices This Week? (Jan. 23, 2023)
2023-01-23 - The latest Energy Information Agency report indicated that U.S. oil production was 12.2 MMbbl/d, which compares to 11.7 MMbbl/d at the same time of the previous year, according to Stratas Advisors.