The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
RDV Resources Inc. is considering the sale of certain oil and gas properties in Oklahoma and has engaged Meagher Energy Advisors Inc. as its exclusive financial and technical adviser. The offering includes operated production located in Beaver, Harper and Ellis counties in the Oklahoma Panhandle.
- March estimated operating EBITDA of $281,697 and a 12-Month PDP forecast total cashflow of $3.06 million
- Trailing six-month average net production of 8.1 MMcfe/d (70% Gas)
- Long life assets with 26.56 Bcfe in PDP reserves representing an 8.9-year R/P ratio
- 118,000 net leasehold acres with nearly all acreage HBP
- High rate-of-return non-producing and behind-pipe opportunities with reserves totaling 16.8 Bcfe
Driven by natural gas customer demand and broader ESG trends, Project Canary is working with nearly 100 partners across the energy sector, including investors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, utilities and LNG providers.
Sam Sledge, who joined ProPetro in 2011, previously served as the chief strategy and administrative officer of the Midland, Texas-based oilfield services firm.
Occidental’s venture capital arm, Oxy Low Carbon Ventures, agreed to offtake and transport CO₂ from NextDecade’s planned Rio Grande LNG project and permanently sequester it in an underground geologic formation.