The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
RDV Resources Inc. is considering the sale of certain oil and gas properties in Oklahoma and has engaged Meagher Energy Advisors Inc. as its exclusive financial and technical adviser. The offering includes operated production located in Beaver, Harper and Ellis counties in the Oklahoma Panhandle.
- March estimated operating EBITDA of $281,697 and a 12-Month PDP forecast total cashflow of $3.06 million
- Trailing six-month average net production of 8.1 MMcfe/d (70% Gas)
- Long life assets with 26.56 Bcfe in PDP reserves representing an 8.9-year R/P ratio
- 118,000 net leasehold acres with nearly all acreage HBP
- High rate-of-return non-producing and behind-pipe opportunities with reserves totaling 16.8 Bcfe
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Forge Oil & Gas retained Energy Advisors Group for the sale of the Greater Bonnie Glen Rex/Spirit River oil and shallow gas assets located in East-Central Alberta, Canada.
Merit Management Partners I retained EnergyNet for the sale of nonop Wyoming package located in Hot Springs County through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 23.