The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Map MRP retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing mineral and royalty assets in Arkansas, Kansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma in a sealed-bid offering closing July 27.
The offering comprises mineral acreage plus royalty interest or overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 379 properties in various counties across the four states.
- ~2,573 Net Mineral Acres Across Four States
- Royalty Interest or ORRI in 379 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 317 Producing Properties | 62 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include BP America Production Co., Chesapeake Operating, Hilcorp Energy Co., Merit Energy Co. and Scout Energy Management LLC
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $37,313/Month
- ~80% of Revenue from Gas
- ~90% of Revenue from the San Juan Basin
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 235,602 Mcf/d and 651 bbl/d of Oil (includes unit production)
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST on July 27. The effective date of the sale will be Aug. 1, EnergyNet said. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
New breed of “super independents” dominate the U.S. shale sector in wake of M&A worth more than $30 billion, analysts say.
New hires, promotions and appointments continue to fuel the industry's workforce.
Lime Rock Resources reached a definitive agreement to buy oil and gas properties in the Permian Basin for $508.3 million from an undisclosed private seller.