The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Woolsey Operating LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated and nonoperated properties in the Midcontinent.
- Opportunity to acquire producing Midcon properties primarily located in Kansas
- ~67,000 net acres (84% HBP)
- 193 operated producing wells (Average Working Interest 90% | Net Revenue Interest 77%)
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $9.5 million
- Net production: 1,624 boe/d (297 bbl/d of oil)
- PDP PV-10: $26.3 million
Bids are due Oct. 5. The transaction is expected to have a Dec. 5 effective date.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
A subset of the data over the offered license blocks will be available in advance of Gabon’s 12th offshore licensing round planned for June 2019.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.