The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Platform Minerals has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive advisor in connection with the sale of certain royalty properties located in the Delaware Basin. The properties include 88 producing horizontal wells across 1,778 net royalty acres, with operators including Callon Petroleum, Mewbourne, Chevron, Exxon Mobil and EOG Resources.
- Premier Delaware Basin royalty portfolio concentrated in Eddy, Lea, and Reeves counties
- 1,778 net royalty acres modeled across 100+ DSUs
- Well positioned portfolio captures escalating development activity (17 spuds in 2021 vs 31 spuds in 2022)
- 2 active rigs on position
- 2023 forecasted cash flow: $2.6 million (46% PDP | 26% DUC | 28% Permit)
- Key Operators: Callon, Mewbourne, Chevron, XTO, EOG
Bids are due at noon on Jan. 19, 2023. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, RedOaks will provide access to the Virtual Data Room, which opens Dec. 19, 2022.
For more information visit redoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Will McDonald, vice president at RedOaks Energy Advisors, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-727-4996.