The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Platform Minerals LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty properties.
- 839 Net Royalty Acres across the Delaware Basin
- New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties plus Reeves, Ward, Loving and Pecos counties in Texas
- Significant near-term development: 13 DUCs | 30 Permits
- Projected next 12-month cash flow: $1.0 million
- 108 PDP horizontal producers
- Primary operators: Mewbourne Oil Co., EOG Resources Inc. and Occidental Petroleum Corp.
Bids are due on Aug. 4. The transaction is expected to have a July 1 effective date.
Check out these E&P and drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Out of the major U.S. shale plays, the rig count in the Denver-Julesburg and Gulf Coast basins has increased the most, according to Enverus Rig Analytics.
Mexico is a core country for the organic growth of Eni, which is currently producing more than 20,000 boe/d from Area 1 on an early production configuration and expects to ramp-up to 65,000 boe/d in 2022.