The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pivotal Petroleum Partners retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated properties located in the Arkoma Basin.
- Nonoperated producing position spanning the liquids-rich core of the Arkoma Basin in Hughes, Coal and Atoka counties, Oklahoma
- 23,682 gross (2,214 net) acres
- Next 12-month PDP operating cash flow: $12.9 million / PDP PV-10: $54.8 million
- Net Production: 13.5 MMcfe/d
- Low lifting costs resulting in high cash margins
- High liquids component (31%) provides value uplift
- 44 future locations (average Working Interest: 10.1%) targeting the Woodford—strong economics with majority of locations between 30%-80% IRRs
Bids are due at noon CST on Feb. 24. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Feb. 1 with a purchase and sale agreement signing targeted by March 11.
A virtual data room will be available starting Jan. 25. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 817-233-4096 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
2022-05-18 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including Grey Rock’s $1.3 billion business combination with Paul Ryan-backed SPAC plus a $575 million roll-up of Rattler Midstream by Diamondback Energy.
2022-03-04 - Crimson Resources II LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain operated Eagle Ford properties split between La Salle and Frio counties in South Texas.
2022-05-04 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including HighPeak Energy’s acquisition of Hannathon Permian properties for about $373.4 million plus Chevron’s agreement to acquire a stake in Talos Energy’s proposed Texas carbon capture plant.
2022-03-08 - Tower Rock Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of nearly 1,000 net royalty acres across 450,000 gross acres throughout Texas.
2022-03-10 - Ridge Runner Resources LLC retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of a joint venture nonoperated partnership with Matador Resources, a premier Delaware-focused operator in the Permian Basin.