The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PetroRock LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated properties in the Cat Canyon Field in the Santa Maria Basin in California’s Santa Barbara County.
- PetroRock management team grew the Cat Canyon Oil Field undeveloped leases from zero bbl/d of oil in 2008 to current gross production of >1,200 bbl/d of oil from both vertical and horizontal development
- Net production: ~850 bbl/d of Oil (100% Oil)
- May 2021 Estimated cash flow: $1 million
- NTM PDP cash flow: $10.6 million
- PDP PV-10: $32.2 million
- Low lifting costs result in high margin production
- Substantial upside wedge: 66 quantified horizontal PUD locations targeting stacked pay with >80% IRRs
- Most recent fourth-quarter 2020 spuds are outperforming type curve
Bids are due June 22. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Lindsay Sherrer at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 214-420-2324 or Lindsay.Sherrer@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Big Oil warns the SEC not to “stray beyond its authority” as the U.S. regulator mulls tougher climate disclosure requirements.
BP CEO Bernard Looney brushed aside investor concerns that BP might miss out on the rally because of its plan to slash oil output by 40% and grow its renewables output twentyfold by 2030 as part of its energy transition.
EagleClaw Midstream said it is the first major gathering and processing company in the Permian Basin to procure 100% of its power for operations from renewable energy sources.