The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PetroBal Omega 1 LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain Fort Worth Basin properties.
- 52,434 net acres (100% operated | 78% HBP)
- Jack and Palo Pinto counties
- PDP PV-10: $9.6 million
- Net production: 978 boe/d (51% liquids)
- Next 12 months PDP cash flow (projected): $2.3 million
- Significant upside potential
- 192 quantified behind pipe opportunities
- 897 drilling locations
- Formation targets including: Barnett, Strawn, Marble Falls, Conglomerate and Caddo
- Company-owned infrastructure supports economic field development
- 19 saltwater disposal wells
- 145+ miles of flowlines and pipelines
Bids are due April 22. The transaction is expected to have an April 1 effective date. A virtual data room is available.
Some markets “may experience, or continue to experience, intermittent service interruptions,” Colonial Pipeline said in a statement, echoing Biden who said earlier there could be “hiccups.”
Waiver will allow foreign vessels to ship products from the Gulf Coast to the East Coast.
The shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline halted 2.5 million bbl/d of shipments of gasoline, diesel and jet fuel on May 7 after the most disruptive cyberattack ever on U.S. energy infrastructure.