The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Slash Exploration LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin opportunity in New Mexico through a sealed-bid offering closing April 14. The offering includes nonoperated working interest in Eddy County wells operated by an affiliate of Devon Energy Corp.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Five Lone Tree Draw 14 13 State Com Permitted Wells
- 0.78125% to 1.15625% Working Interest
- 0.585938% to 1.171875% Net Revenue Interest
- Operator: Devon Energy Production Co. LP
- Three Offset Rigs
- 166 Offset Permits
- 17 Active | 18 Drilled/DUC/Drilling | Five Completed | 125 Permitted
- 739 Active Offset Producers
- 50 Atoka | 144 Bonespring | 116 Delaware | 244 Morrow | 69 Strawn | 52 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators include Chisholm Energy Operating LLC, COG Operating LLC, EOG Resources Inc., OXY USA WTP LP and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST April 14. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Melanie Little, senior vice president of operations and EHS&S at Magellan Midstream Partners based in Tulsa, Okla.
Schlumberger CEO Olivier Le Peuch said the appointment of Dr. Katharina Beumelburg as chief strategy and sustainability officer comes at a pivotal time for the oilfield services company as well as “the energy industry and our planet.”
Waiver will allow foreign vessels to ship products from the Gulf Coast to the East Coast.