The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse to market for sale its operating working interest within the Permian Basin in Winkler and Crane counties, Texas.
- Operated working interest in 41 active wells on 1,500 net acres in Winkler and Crane counties, Texas
- Average ownership of 98% working interest / 76% net revenue interest
- Producing from Grayburg, Queen, Clearfork and Devonian formations
- Attractive upside potential
- Recompletion opportunities in the Glorieta A & B
- Facilities improvements to boost gas sales potential
- Stable production and cash flow
- Average gross June production of 70 bbl/d of oil and 40 Mcf/d of gas
- $660,000 next 12-month forecasted PDP cash flow
- PV-10: $2.7 million (PDP + PDNP)
- Recent workover activity has boost cash flow and production
Bids are due Sept. 30. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date.
Check out these E&P and drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Egypt is in the process of launching the Egypt Upstream Gateway, a digital subsurface platform that will act as an up-to-date repository of the country’s subsurface data, says H.E. Eng. Tarek El-Molla, Egypt’s minister of petroleum and mineral resource.
Irving, Texas-based IPR Energy Group said the acquisition of Dana Gas’ Egypt onshore Nile Delta assets will transform it into one of Egypt’s leading local independent oil and gas companies.