The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Delta CO2 LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market for sale its operating working interest in the Northern Shelf of the Permian Basin. The offering consists of two areas in Gaines and Yoakum counties, Texas, which can be bid on separately or as a whole.
Area 1 Overview:
- 19 PDP wells, average ownership 87% Working Interest / 70% Net Revenue Interest
- 96 gross (48 net) bbl/d of oil production
- 1,683 Gross Acres
- Producing from the San Andreas, Wichita Albany
- ~$68,638 / month Operating income (January 2021)
- $3.4 million PV-15 evaluation
Area 2 Overview:
- 32 wells in a waterflood, 13 injection wells
- Average ownership 83% Working Interest / 63% Net Revenue Interest
- 47 gross (25 net) bbl/d of oil production
- 670 Gross Acres
- Producing from the San Andreas
- ~$30,100 / month Operating income (January 2021)
- $983,000 PV-15 evaluation
Bids are due May 27. The transaction is expected to have a May 1 effective date.
ConocoPhillips Co. retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of its Chittim Ranch waterflood properties, which include a 30,000 net-acre position in Maverick County, Texas that is 100% HBP.
SM Energy Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of two separate asset packages in the Permian Basin across Howard and Martin counties, Texas, through sealed-bid offerings closing July 7.
A portfolio company of Fulcrum Energy Capital retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to divest operated and nonoperated assets in the Williston and Powder River basins of Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.