The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Paloma Natural Gas is offering a Haynesville-Bossier AFE opportunity in Bossier Parish, Louisiana. Lot# 106847 includes wellbore only in 2 Hz wells across 227.87 net acres. More information about the offering can be found below. Paloma has retained EnergyNet as its exclusive advisor relating to the transaction.
- Wellbore Only in 2 Hz Wells:
- 227.87 Net Acres
- 34.8836% WI / 22.674341% NRI
- Projected Formation: Haynesville Shale
- Participation Cost: $4,881,368.70
- Election to Participate is due 07/28/2023
- Operator: BPX Operating Company
- 1 Offset Rig Operated by Aethon Energy Operating, LLC
- 14 Offset Permits
- New Drill: 9 Active | 2 DUC | 3 Permitted
- 547 Active Offset Producers
- Select Offset Operators:
- Aethon Energy Operating, LLC
- Chesapeake Operating, LLC
- Comstock Oil & Gas--LA, LLC
This is a sealed bid AFE property on EnergyNet.com, Lot# 106847. Bids are due July 20, 2023 at 4:00 pm CDT. For complete due diligence information on this property, please visit http://www.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, Managing Director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com or Jewell Arias, Buyer Relations, at Jewell.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-10-27 - CNOOC’S shallow water field production is expected to peak at 9,300 bbl/d in 2024.
2023-09-25 - The Lufeng 12-3 FPSO in 240 m water depth is planned to reach peak production of 29,500 bbl in 2024.
2023-10-29 - TotalEnergies SE CEO Patrick Pouyanné believes recent exploration successes in South America and Africa hold potential to boost the French company’s production and cash flow.
2023-10-13 - According to the Wells Insight Report 2023 report, more development drilling and interventions are needed to boost production.
2023-09-19 - Costs are up for the Johan Castberg and Balder X projects, partially due to supply chain challenges and work scope changes.