The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Overland Oil & Gas Advisory LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Bakken Shale and Three Forks well package across North Dakota’s Dunn, McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams counties. The auction property, Lot# 102202, includes producing mineral and royalty interests in 32 wells including one DUC.
- Producing Mineral Interest/Royalty Interest in 32 Wells:
- Average 0.07% Royalty Interest
- Includes 1 DUC Well Not Yet in Pay Status
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 16,363 bbl/d of oil and 19,969 Mcf/d of gas
- Current Average Net Production: 14 bbl/d of oil and 16 Mcf/d of gas
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $36,273/Month
- Operators: Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp., Hess Bakken Investments II LLC, Kraken Operating LLC, Marathon Oil Co. and Oasis Petroleum North America LLC
Bids are due at 2 p.m. CDT on Nov. 1. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, director, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, executive director of acquisitions and divestments, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-02-02 - Elk Range Royalties acquired approximately 2,300 net royalty acres in the Permian Basin from Tower Rock Oil and Gas.
2022-12-13 - "This decision is in line with our work to continue focusing our portfolio," Shell upstream director Zoe Yujnovich said of the transactions.
2022-12-05 - Bison Water Midstream, which bills itself as the largest water infrastructure and logistics company in Oklahoma, added recycling and storage facilities in the pair of STACK deals.
2022-12-06 - Monarch's production capacity is expected to expand to nearly 4 million tons per year by first-quarter 2023, ProFrac said.